- This event has passed.
Join us February 22nd for a full day of Bulk Solids learning! During this seminar, you will gain valuable insights into common flow problems that can arise when handling bulk solids.
- Common flow problems with bulk solids in silos, bins, hoppers, and transfer chutes
- Pneumatic conveying and purge columns
- Characterization of material flow properties
- Practical and cost-effective design solutions
- Safe handling practices
By the end of the seminar, you will have learnt how to:
- Apply proven techniques to maximize production efficiencies
- Diagnose, alleviate, and prevent many common problems in bulk solids handling
Lunch and an after-class happy hour are included!
Join us on February 22nd in Houston, TX, for a learning experience that will have a lasting effect on your plant operations.
Availability is limited, so make sure to reserve your seat today!