This industry is continuously searching for means to increase production, reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, or develop innovative products offering a competitive edge. In order to meet these demands, producers must design the material handling equipment to provide consistent, reliable feed and maintain consumer product quality from formulation through final packaging. Market success can quickly degrade due to a recall, series of customer complaints, or poor product performance.
Consumer Products Industry Services
- On-site review of flow, segregation issues
- Bulk powder flow testing
- Silo, feeder, and chute design
- Pneumatic conveying testing
- Structural engineering of storage vessels
- Blending trials for feasibility studies
- Anti-segregation equipment supply
- Modeling of unique process or material
Whether you are batching raw materials to a mixing operation, transporting ingredients from a storage silo to a dosing bin, or high-speed filling of your product into bags, boxes, cartons, or sacks, Jenike & Johanson can help you achieve reliable material flow and maintain your consumer product quality from its inception to final form.