Our experts are teaching a virtual AIChE combo course on December 6th – 8th, which includes the courses Flow of Solids in Bins, Hoppers, Chutes and Feeders, and Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids.
You will learn about:
- Common flow problems and their costly consequences
- Step-by-step procedures for designing a bin or silo
- Selecting the appropriate common flow aid device
- Modes of conveying: Dilute phase and dense phase
- The science underlying gas and solids flow through pipelines
- Troubleshooting common conveying problems
- And much more!
For more information about the course schedule, CEUs, and registration, visit www.aiche.org.