- This event has passed.
- Copied to clipboard!
- Share this post on Twitter
- Share this post on Facebook
- Share this post via Email
- Share this post via Linkedin
Let us help you create a safe bulk solids handling environment! Join us in Houston to attend our renowned course on bulk material handling and science. The course will help you learn how and where to apply proven techniques to maximize production efficiencies. Additionally, we will show you some often overlooked places and equipment that if improperly designed or operated can have consequences to production. Our instructors share real world experiences that are directly applicable to daily plant operations. You will learn how to diagnose, alleviate, and prevent many common problems that arise from improper bulk solids handling.
This course will provide:
- Insights into critical flow problems that arise when powders and bulk solids are handled in transfer chutes, silos, bins, and hoppers and how those problems affect safety and reliability
- Hands on demonstrations of the good, the bad, and the ugly of material flow
- Understanding of how to characterize a material’s flow properties
- Discussions of proven, practical, and cost-effective design solutions and safe handling practices
Time: 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
- Lunch, coffee breaks
- Introduction to bulk solids handling and material testing
- Virtual laboratory tour
- Training topics – safety aspect of material handling, silo and feeder design including discussion on silo failures, transfer chutes, segregation and fine powders
- Open discussion opportunity with J&J engineers
- Social hour and networking
- February 19, 2020 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Houston, TX United States