- This event has passed.
Are you ready to take your manufacturing knowledge to the next level and make significant improvements in your production process?
The 3-day course is split into the following topics:
Flow of Solids in Bins, Hoppers, Chutes, and Feeders: October 17-18
Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids: October 19
You’ll gain expertise in:
- IDENTIFYING and mitigating common flow problems
- DISCOVERING step-by-step procedures for designing efficient bins and silos
- SELECTING the right flow aid devices for your specific needs
- EXPLORING modes of conveying, including dilute phase and dense phase
- UNDERSTANDING the science behind gas and solids flow through pipelines
- TROUBLESHOOTING and resolving common conveying problems effectively
You can choose to attend individual courses as listed above or opt for our 3-day combo course for a comprehensive learning experience. For more details and registration information, please visit the AIChE course page.