Our YouTube Channel
Jenike & Johanson provides bulk material testing, engineering, and consulting services to clients in a wide range of industries throughout the world. Complex bulk material flow behavior is often not sufficiently captured in a static image or photo. As a result, we have produced a series of videos demonstrating a variety of dynamic flow behaviors including:
- Flow patterns (mass flow, funnel flow)
- Flow problems (e.g., arching, ratholing, flooding, sifting segregation, rate limits)
- Analytical modeling (e.g., discrete element modeling – DEM – of chute flow)
- Physical modeling (e.g., pneumatic conveying experiments)
- Innovative equipment design solutions to handle challenging powders & solids
Check out our complete collection of bulk material handling videos on our YouTube channel.