Location: Tyngsboro, Massachusetts office
We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical or Chemical Project Engineer, to join our world-class bulk solids engineering team.
As a Project Engineer, you will consult with clients and provide engineering solutions to bulk solids handling and processing problems worldwide. This is a growth position, leading to ever-increasing responsibilities and engineering challenges.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering plus two to four years of industry experience
MS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Advanced SolidWorks skills a plus
- Excellent written and oral skills to effectively communicate with clients
- Travel required on a regular basis to meet with domestic and international clients
To apply for this position, please send email with cover letter and resume to email@example.com.