POSITION: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Av. Libertad 798, Of. 501 Viña del Mar, Chile
Jenike & Johanson Chile, the office of Jenike & Johanson located in the beautiful city of Viña del Mar, Chile, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer, and is seeking for a young engineer willing to add to our staff and develop a career with us. This person will be trained in bulk solids handling and consult with clients to provide engineering solutions to bulk solids handling and processing problems in South America.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated engineer looking for a job in the world’s leading company in engineering, consulting and technology for bulk solids storage and handling, with a long history and solid reputation for excellence.
Requirements and Capabilities
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Spanish language (a must) and english
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Solidworks, CFD, and DEM (desirable)
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral skills to effectively communicate with clients
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. degree in this field (a plus)
- Two to four years of industrial experience (a plus)
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to visit mines, plants, and clients
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your resume and contact Dr. Francisco Cabrejos at firstname.lastname@example.org